IBP has been providing glass flooring for over 25 years beginning with the GlassWalk Paver Floor.
Glass Walk 8” paver system remains popular with builders, interior designers, and architects who prefer the familiar dimensions of glass block. Simple to install and engineered for high foot traffic, GlassWalk paver systems are proven in applications worldwide. Pavers are available in 8” x 8” x 1” (nominal), in two patterns: Concentric Circle and Prisma. This time tested Glass Paver Floor was the original GlassWalk application which is still a sound choice for high– traffic floors and walkways. It is an economical option offering the look of a glass block in a regular glass grid pattern.
To install, GlassWalk Pavers are inserted into rubber boots, then set into the modular aluminum grid. The strong, light-weight architectural grade aluminum support grid (6063-T6) contains more than 25% post consumer waste. It is a LEED friendly system that can be easily removed and repurposed or recycled.
GlassWalk 8” paver systems:
- Easy to install, pre-engineered friction fit system requires no specialized tools, welds, or fasteners
- Economical option for glass flooring
- 20 psf self-weight
- 6’ 3¼” maximum clear span at 100 psf live load
- Compatible with LEED and green-building standards
- Shop drawings and design assistance provided
- Stamped engineered drawings can be provided for all 50 states and Canada
- Tested by independent labs to meet applicable code requirements for load and impact