Innovative Building Products, IBP, is an Acme Brick company. And for Acme, brick is only the beginning.
When Acme Brick was founded in 1891, it was customary for homes and buildings to be clad in a single type of material - wood, stone or, yes, Acme Brick. Buildings today may have as five different types of cladding.
So as always, Acme Brick is responding to the changing needs and preferences of our customers, though our Innovative Building Products division.
World Class Cladding Solutions
- Thin brick – 9 different lines including our own thinBRIK series
- Natural stone – including Acme’s exclusive Stonebrook line and the CUPACLAD wall system paired with natural Vermont Slate
- Premier metal cladding from MAC Metal Architectural, imported from Canada
- Ceramic and terracotta cladding systems – Agrob Buchtal
- Advanced high-pressure laminate panels, such as Pura NFC by Trespa
- High-density fiber cement from KØL USA
- Panel-based fastening systems, including our patented Fast Track System
Technical Guidance, Superior Service
A support team based at our Fort Worth headquarters stands ready to help: with design tips, shop drawings, and comprehensive technical assistance for every Acme and IBP product. Be sure to ask your local Acme representative which products are available to you.
Even as our product offerings expand, our mission remains the same: to fire imagination and to furnish the materials needed to execute any design.